The main goal of this invention is to create a more efficient and simple electromagnetic drive, that will convert the electrical energy in mechanical energy, delivering a controlled linear motion output. Some of the distinct features of the present invention that are resulting in numerous advantages are described below:
- it has no magnetic circuit made of ferromagnetic material, which reduces its total mass and magnetic losses due to Foucault currents and the heat;
- its coils are energized by bi-directional pulses;
- its upper frequency of operation is limited only by the mechanical inertia of the mobile element;
- its linear travel output is up to 10 times greater than plunger type electromagnet;
- its mobile element is driven with the same force in both directions;
- the movement of its mobile element can be precisely controlled by a common electronic circuitry to any position in both directions;
- its low inductance coils are energized using very simple electronic circuits without the need of suppression diodes or resistors.
To see the Linear Drive in action click HERE!
The electromagnetic drive according to this invention can be used where precise linear motion is required including diaphragm and piston pumps, fuel pumps, refrigerator compressors, double-effect volumetric pumps, in robotics, flow control, medical equipment, car industry, etc.
It has a simple construction.
Inexpensive and it easy to manufacture.
This invention is "Patent Pending".
For more information on buying, licensing or in a joint venture please contact: