Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually, I want to invent something and need some help on how to design and create the invention. But I don’t know where to get assistance and I also fear that someone might steal that invention.

Maia
    Participant

Hi, Lucy. It is a really crucial thing and steps must be taken cautiously. First I need to know what kind of invention you want to produce. If it is something physical you may contact industrial engineers for this purpose. Or if it is related to computer software (which I am guessing it is from how to design and create), you can use freelancer websites to use the expertise of those people.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, Maia, you guess right. It is an app that I want to create. But would it be safe to share details as later I would want to go for a patent for my invention.

Maia
    Participant

For safe side, you can side an agreement for not disclosing any detail and declaring that you don’t own this product after creating. Good luck!

victor
    Participant

There are several ways to get help with your invention:

Contact a patent attorney or agent who can help you with the patent application process and provide legal advice on protecting your invention.

Reach out to industry experts or mentors in your field of invention who can offer feedback and guidance on how to improve your invention.

Attend inventor workshops or conferences to network with other inventors and learn more about the process of bringing an invention to market.

Join online inventor communities or forums where you can ask questions and get advice from other inventors who have gone through the process.

Research funding opportunities, such as grants or crowdfunding platforms, that may be available to help you develop and bring your invention to market.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Inventnet.com. All Rights Reserved

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account