Hi, I wouldn’t take any risks at this point to be honest, not until your patent is issued. I recommend talking to them about your point of view, I’m sure they would understand where you’re coming from. I don’t think they’re trying to sabotage you, especially since you’ve been working with them for quite some time now.
You can ask them to put the posting on hold until you get your patent, and then they can post your product and showcase their skills, while you get some free advertising. Chances are they’ll say yes.