Thank you everyone for your advice, it’s made it clear to me what I should do next. I’ve decided to wait until I get my patent and I’ve already talked to them about it. I’m happy to report they were open to it and they totally got my point of view. So now it’s all a matter of time before they can post and I can get some publicity myself.
Best of Patent / Trademark Infringement