Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John B. Nichols Jr
    Participant

In the late 1990s, I purchased a software package from Nolo entitled Patent It Yourself, along with the book of the same name. Both were helpful “how to” products, but most important to me was the convenience of the software.
    Once I got the drift of the process, I considered the software an excellent word-processing tool. In addition to providing an almost “fill-in-the-blanks” outline, I could enter a part number, another patent number, and other details once. Once entered, these details appeared on a sidebar where I could click and add an item to my ongoing text entries without typing multiple digits or words. Many such items must be frequently repeated to provide the clarity the USPTO requires.
    After recently re-registering with Nolo, I attempted to inquire about the subject software through “chat.” I received a brusk response that they could not respond further since I was not interested in hiring one of Nolo’s attorneys.
    Where can I find such a package?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Inventnet.com. All Rights Reserved

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account