Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Theresa
    Participant

Many of us would want to create innovative products but we don’t know from where to start for example, How to think of innovative ideas. Here are a few things that I would like to share with you all. Firstly you need to let that sink that ideas don’t hit anyone out of the blue. You have to try, think again and again and improve ideas until you get the right kind of idea that has utility for human beings. The very first thing you need to do is to list down your niches i.e. all the areas of your expertise because it is quite difficult to innovate things in an area you knew nothing about. Second, find all the problems one may face in these areas. Don’t even ignore the smallest annoyance. Most of the innovations came when people try to solve these problems. Third, try to search the market, is there any solution already existing for these problems. Find out whether the problem is fully solved with already existing solutions or not. If the answers to these questions are no, you may proceed to step number four. Now, that is your test for creativity. Think of different possible solutions to these unanswered problems. Fifth step is to double check that your solution is beneficial, desirable and marketable. Sometimes many ideas may don’t have any audience. Then don’t lose hope and start this process again!!

Julian
    Participant

Excellent Theresa. Your last line “double check that your solution is beneficial, desirable and marketable” makes me think of a famous quote by Edison

anything that won’t sell, I don’t want to invent. Its sale is proof utility, and utility is success.

Adam
    Participant

Thank you, Theresa, for guiding us through these stages of creating innovative ideas. I was stuck in my thinking capacity. Creative ideas may sometimes overflow and make a mess. Same is happening to me. Now I have a way to get out of this mess. Thanks for giving me a way out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 Inventnet.com. All Rights Reserved

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account